Featured for You!

READING: sight words

Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Catch-up

Hi All,

Just a few things to catch up on...

Lexia is our reading program that I sent home student usernames and passwords for. I understand that you are not able to get on from home.
Unfortunately every computer I work on is under TISA's server, but here is what might work:
Then you might need to type in my username: jutka@tisataos.org (=my school email account)
Your child's username is their first name (with lowercase letters only) and the password for every student is lexia (all lowercase).
Hope this helps.
If not, please let me know so I can contact Lexia's support line.

Pizza Thursday is NEXT Thursday! If you already brought your child's pizza money in, I will certainly have it saved for next week. However, please pack them a hearty lunch for THIS Thursday! Thanks!
I apologize about the confusion regarding snacks for this week. Let's start with Gracen next Monday. I think we'll be fine until then with what we have in stock.

We are going to the library tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10:45. Children will need to bring their library card to take a book home.

Finally, please read the questions from the Facilities Committee below. They would like to know what you think regarding the transition to TISA's new campus. I will be happy to hear from you and clarify further.

"Here are the questions that we would like to poll parents' opinions about in regards to next year's campus:

1. If we can stay at Manzaneres another year and buy more time for funding and construction would you mind waiting a year to move onto the permanent campus?

2. If the Manzaneres campus is not an option, would you be willing to move to another location (if it exists) or would you want to move to the permanent campus on Toalne by Fall of 2017 instead, even if your student may be in portable classrooms? (see explanation below)

3. Would you like to move to the permanent campus on Toalne by Fall of 2017 no matter what the construction of the facilities?"


Thank you for your support.
See you tomorrow.
Jutka

No comments:

Post a Comment